Be an artist.
Profile: Harry Aramaki
English Speech, Ikebana artist, poet,
Speech Coach and Philosophy Navigator.
Born and raised in Yokohama-city.
After graduating from University of Tokyo,
he worked at Keidanren(Japan Business Federation) for 7 years.
Then, started his own business, but failed.
After that, he joined an education startup company
and worked for 3.5 years as COO.
Now he is on his brilliant artist journey.
- Live with the free play of my mind, both sensory and intellectual
- Keep the faith in any situation (free)
- Be now here and always enjoy myself
- Keep creating something
- Respect others’ individuality
- Become strong in order to love others
The world people love themselves first, and begin to love others.
Help people be honest to their intuition and send a strong and beautiful life.